After the success of our Summer Camps this year, we are so pleased that we are also going to be able October Camps We are very excited to announce we will be running gymnastic and parkour camps over October half term.
We are running 3 types of camps:
- General Gymnastics and Trampolining Camp – Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday 8:45 – 3:00 at Rosebery School, Epsom (Minimum age = 3)
- The General Gymnastics and Trampolining camp we will be focusing on our jumps on springboard and trampette, tumbles, trampolines and vault (+ some arts and crafts!). Our coaches will make sure all gymnasts are working towards the correct level for them!
- Parkour Camp – Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday 9:00 – 3:15 at Rosebery School Epsom (Minimum age = 6)
- Those who attend our parkour camps will be practising different parkour preps such as landings, tricks and jumps as well as putting their new skills to test on parkour runs which will change throughout the days/week.
For those younger children (up to the age of 7), we are offering half days at the general gymnastics camp and parkour camp. For the general gymnastics class it will be 8:45 – 12:00 and for parkour it will be from 12:00 - 3:15. If your child is over the age of 7 please do not book a half day.
- Squad Training Days – Thursday & Friday – 9:00 – 3:15 at Esher Rugby Club (Only open to gymnasts in one of our squads :Copper 1 & 2, Bronze+, 4 Piece or Bar and Beam, Development Classes.
- Our squad gymnasts who attend the training days will be practising 4 pieces and learning choreography to put into their routines!
All sessions will include fun warm ups, stretching, conditioning and games. We will also be handing out medals throughout the winners of conditioning challenges and gymnasts of the day!
There is a limited number of spots available for each day of camp, so if you would like your child/children to attend please book ASAP. This all enables us to manage numbers to ensure we can run these camps in-line with social distancing and group bubbles.
If Covid-19 restrictions/lockdown cause the entire camp to be cancelled, full refunds will be given.
If you still have catch up accrued from lockdown, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for your discount code. Please do not share or guess these codes!
Please use the link below to sign up your child/children: